What is Caluma?
You have a process which is done manually or even on paper and you want to move into the digital world.
Your process has…
- a form focus (e.g. application, certification, …)
- various involved users and roles
- a specific workflow of processing and decision-making
Let’s make a simple example to illustrate the way Caluma works:
- End user submits an application
- Clerk makes an initial assessment
- Clerk forwards the application to the responsible specialists
- Specialists provide feedback
- After summarizing the feedback the clerk responds to the end user
Caluma provides first class support for such use cases by providing a service that allows you to:
- Dynamically create complex forms
- Define fine-grained permissions
- Implement declarative business processes
Open source at its core
Caluma is 100% open source so it is not tied to a single vendor and you are free to use and modify it as you like.
Open standards and the web
Caluma is made for modern web applications. The Caluma service builds upon modern web standards such as GraphQL and OpenID Connect so it integrates easily into your infrastructure of choice.
Caluma aims for first class developer experience. Developers can use the tools they love without the need for an administrative interface.
Empowering business users
Caluma provides powerful administration tools. A complex form can be easily configured without technical knowledge.
Caluma provides an easy-to-integrate service. The client may be fully customizable with common shareable components.
While the Caluma Service is universal, the Client can be entirely custom with embeddable default components so it can fulfill your specific needs.